WaveMark Inventory Management Specialist- Part Time Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90001, US
This is a part time position with a start time of 6AM or 7AM and an end time of 2PM or 3 PM, 3 days a week (preferably Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
What Implementation Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Implementation Management is responsible for planning, organizing and leading solution implementations. Manages project plans, resources, and commitments to the customer. May be involved in budgeting and financial requirements. Monitors and tracks the progress of implementations. Partners with sales and the customer early in the process to develop implementation project plans. Works with management and peers to develop consistent methodologies based on best practices for efficiently implementing solutions.
Inventory Management Specialist are responsible for the daily order and replenishment of our customer’s disposable medical supplies within the acute and non-acute setting. This role provides inventory management expertise designed to support an organization’s need to right-size inventory, improve efficiencies, streamline processes and effect change management at the clinical department level, specifically within the OR, Cardiac Cath Lab, & Interventional Radiology.
Inventory management specialist are expected to have a deep understanding of various inventory management strategies and tools. These include, but are not limited to, lean methodology, first in first out (FIFO), advanced RFID inventory management, PAR level setting, & velocity analytics. Additionally, this role will act as the subject matter expert for all inventory related requests from clinical end users.
The Inventory Management Specialist will be in a customer-facing role acting as a liaison, providing product information and resolve any emerging problems that the customer account might face with accuracy and efficiency. There is a need to communicate clearly and honestly and be problem solvers that are confident at troubleshooting and investigating.
- Order and replenish stocking locations
- Process on demand requests
- Asset location management and upkeep (housekeeping)
- Manage customer relationships
- Provide back order resolution and mitigation
- Perform physical inventory on all SKUs and record in a count sheet
- Generate a monthly 1-pager report for customer
- Analyze data and provide recommendation for action
- Right-sizing inventory (including consolidating, PAR level review, and SKU rationalization)
- Define and execute projects and track via project plans
- Provide expiration tracking and disposition
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Managing and submitting timecards
- Manage an expense count
- Point of use location management and upkeep
- Furthering education via in-house eLearning
- Maintain vendor credentialing compliance
- High school diploma preferrers, associates or Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 5 yrs work experience preferred
- A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasksWorks on projects of moderate scope and complexityIdentifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolveApplies judgment within defined parametersReceives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projectsWork reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Los Angeles Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.