Warehouse Associate (Full-Time, Night Shift) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
851 Henrietta Creek Rd
Roanoke, TX 76262, US
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday - 7:00PM - 3:30AM (Or until task complete)
Starting Pay: $19.11/HR + $1.50 Shift Differential = $20.61/HR starting rate.
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Operations is responsible for materials handling and product distribution in a distribution or manufacturing environment. Includes warehousing and fulfillment of materials and products, transportation, inventory management as well as demand, supply and manufacturing planning.
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
The Assoc II, Warehouse Ops assists on Inbound or Outbound activities as requested by the Warehouse Supervisor meeting quality, safety, productivity and operational standards. This job receives products in the Inbound section. As far as the outbound section, this job ships products.
- Unloads trucks in the Inbound section by using a pallet jack or equivalent devices to put pallets out of the trucks.
- Uses Manhattan Warehouse Management System to check in products. If working with specialty products, must follow regulations to store refrigerated products.
- Stores products in warehouse locations using order picker or other devices.
- Picks products from warehouse locations and loads into outbound trucks.
Accountabilities in this role
- Follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to process orders including accurately picking, performing quality control checks, sorting, consolidating freight, building and wrapping pallets, packing, loading and preparing the orders for shipment.
Qualifications1-2 years of experienceHigh school degree or GED
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasksReadily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned areaMaintains appropriate licenses, training and certificationsWorks on routine assignments that require some problem resolutionWorks within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methodsAdheres to all quality guidelinesWorks under moderate degree of supervisionWork typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisorRefers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.