Technical Machine Operator Cell Tech"" - Container - B Crew"" Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
815 Tek Dr
Crystal Lake, IL 60014, US
Shift: Mon - Fri / 2pm - 11pm
$2000 Sign on Bonus
Benefits DAY ONE!
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
What Machine Operation contributes to Cardinal Health
Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications
- determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup
- uses a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision measuring instruments
- makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds
- measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining
- fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines material, parts, and equipment required. Some machines may be numerically controlled. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. Typically requires completion of a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies knowledge and company policies to complete a variety of tasksDemonstrates a working knowledge of jobs outside area of responsibilitymaintains appropriate licenses, training and certificationsWorks on assignments that are moderatly difficult requiring judgment in resolving issuesMay assist in recommendation of processes on new assignmentsAdheres to all quality guidelinesWorks with limited supervision. Work occassionally involves review of output by work lead or supervisorMay provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being.
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Paid time off plan
• Health savings account (HSA)
• 401k savings plan
• Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Work-Life resources
• Paid parental leave
• Healthy lifestyle programs
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.