Tech ll, Quality Control Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
200 McKnight Street
Jacksonville, TX 75766, US
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality control is responsible for the analysis or inspection of products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
- Demonstrates detailed oriented attention in all facets of responsibilities.
- Performs analytical evaluation or test of products or processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of testing methods, product usage, and applicable regulations and standards.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Establishes test methodology.
- Provides technical guidance and training to others on SOPs and quality guidelines.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasksReadily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned areaMaintains appropriate licenses, training and certificationsWorks on routine assignments that require some problem resolutionWorks within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methodsAdheres to all quality guidelinesWorks under moderate degree of supervisionWork typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisorRefers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.