Sr Analyst, Business Intelligence Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Analytics and Information Mgmt
What Business Intelligence contributes to Cardinal Health
Business Intelligence is responsible for applying business process knowledge and data analytics to develop, recommend and communicate timely, accurate, relevant, and actionable insights to support business decisions and objectives.
- Uses knowledge of business and data to discover and/or anticipate problems or opportunities where data can be leveraged to address the need.
- Asks probing questions to translate business needs in order to build and design reporting solutions (metric management, dashboards, enterprise performance management).
- Applies data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues (forecasting), and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Applies data aggregation, descriptive analysis and data presentation techniques and tools to communicate complex findings and recommendations to influence others to take action.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Bachelors Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
-2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
-1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasksWorks on projects of moderate scope and complexityIdentifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolveApplies judgment within defined parametersReceives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projectsWork reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado
Anticipated salary range: $55,000-$88,400
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.