Software Engineer (Fuse by Cardinal Health) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Kansas City, MO 64030, US
• A Software Engineer is responsible for the development of computing and information services. Works with team to implement requirements for requested features and functionality
• Demonstrates and applies technical (not functional) knowledge of software development practices and systems. Examples include (not limited to) .NET, Azure cloud, integration and information systems, data transformation and integration packages, business rules engines and business process management
• Leverages fluency in technical languages, operating systems, application programming interfaces, and troubleshooting.
• Demonstrates knowledge of Agile development techniques
• Demonstrates some knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents and interoperability including (but not limited to) SAN, network (application routing), PaaS and compute platforms.
• Contributes to resolution of support issues involving production systems.
• Monitors application platform environments; works toward SOPs for software and information platform systems.
• Interfaces with other software engineering teams
• Applies knowledge and grows into a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities
• Follows established policies and procedures
• Bachelor's in related field, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ experience in related field
• Some experience in multiple Software/Info platform technology domains
For new Product or Implementation teams, we need a growing technical developer for the following responsibilities:
• Implementing requested functionality
• Participate in code reviews
• Participate in root cause analysis for system issues
• Participate in team technical innovation and continuous improvements
• Follow best development practices
• Continue to grow development / technical skills
Anticipated salary range: $110-130k
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Kansas City Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.