Senior Software Engineer - SAP Master Data Governance Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Cardinal Health’s Medical Segment Master Data Management technology team is on a tremendous growth journey. Comprised of Operations and Development team, we aim to be a world-class master data organization that enables Cardinal Health to be healthcare’s most trusted partner. We boast great opportunities to grow and apply technical skills to meet organizational needs, empowering talented engineers who mentor and uplift others, led by leaders with focus on employee development and well-being, dedicated training programs, and a fun and collaborative atmosphere.
We currently have a career opening for a Sr Engineer, SAP Master data based in our Dublin, Ohio location with possibility for remote work.
The scope of this role is to provide subject matter expertise as part of the Master Data Management organization within Cardinal Health’s Medical Segment. The ideal candidate will possess a strong information technology background related to supporting multiple stakeholders.
What Software Information Platforms contributes to Cardinal Health
Software and Information Platforms is responsible for technical configuration, design, administration, development, implementation and support of application and information frameworks that Cardinal Health application solutions utilize.
- Will work on medium to large SAP MDG Global implementations across Material, Customer and Supplier Master.
- Provide Master Data technical consultation and support for SAP MDG workstream.
- Provides Solution architecture to various projects in adherence to the overall MDM Strategy and Roadmap
- Works with Enterprise Architects, Solution, and product owners to develop detailed technical architecture pattern for Master Data initiatives.
- Partner with business to develop innovative solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate writing of technical documents, writing/fixing existing code, holding code reviews, data fixes and testing.
- Demonstrate functional integration with business users documenting requirements, functional specifications, functional/regression/UAT testing.
- Partners with Enterprise Architecture teams for product selection and product capability roadmaps and information governance processes.
- Monitors and manages proactive maintenance to application platform environments
- documents and manages SOPs for software and information platform systems.
- Interfaces with business solution teams and partners on operational platform events as well as solution design needs.
- 8+ years experience in related field preferred
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projectsParticipates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goalsRecommends new practices, processes, metrics, or modelsWorks on or may lead complex projects of large scopeProjects may have significant and long-term impactProvides solutions which may set precedentIndependently determines method for completion of new projectsReceives guidance on overall project objectivesActs as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
PreferredExperience with FIORI app design and buildDevelopment/Troubleshooting SAP ABAP codePrior build experience with APIs and integrations.Working experience with middleware tools like SAP PO, Dell Boomi, APIGEE, IBM Message Broker, SLT is nice to haveFDA software validation best practicesEnterprise SAP MDG Implementation experience is a plus.
Anticipated Salary Range: $120,000- $135,000
Bonus eligible: Yes
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.