Quality Technician, QC - First Shift Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
339 Mason Road
LaVergne, TN 37086, US
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality control is responsible for the analysis or inspection of products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
- Demonstrates detailed-oriented attention in all facets of responsibilities.
- Performs analytical evaluation or test of products or processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of testing methods, product usage, and applicable regulations and standards.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Establishes test methodology.
- Provides technical guidance and training to others on SOPs and quality guidelines.
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Perform visual and functional inspections of incoming, in-process, and finished products/components/packaging to ensure conformance to all specifications, drawings, and Quality standards.
- Make initial decisions on whether a process or product is in conformance.
Qualifications:Education or Equivalent: High School Diploma or equivalent preferredMust demonstrate computer proficiency (i.e. MS Office).Previous Quality systems/inspection experience preferred.Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and work as a team with all departments, internal staff, management, Customers, and suppliers.Must be very well organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to multi-task.Must be motivated to strive for continuous improvement.Must have ability to adapt quickly, work under pressure, and prioritize workload in a constantly changing environment.Must have a high level of personal integrity.Must demonstrate a strong focus on Service, Quality, and exceeding the expectations of every customer.
Must be able to occasionally stoop, crouch, crawl and ascend/descend ladders.Must be able to tolerate standing and walking for the majority of the work shift.Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.