IT Systems Business Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
501 Mason Road
La Vergne, TN 37086, US
What Business Analysis contributes to Cardinal Health
Business Analysis is responsible for deeply understanding the business in multiple functional areas and across Business Units, as well as understanding the application landscape and capabilities. They maintain relationships with the business and leverage requirements engineering practices and methods to enable improved business processes to drive business success. They align business strategies and capability needs into business and technical requirements to ensure IT systems enable the desired value.
- Knows and executes best practices for business analysis processes and functions (from an industry and strategic standpoint), including requirements elicitation methods. Knows emerging trends.
- Defines requirements in accordance with SDP/SDLC, management and project/product scope. Ensures problem statements and objectives are clearly defined. Ensures requirements are aligned to project scope, objectives and strategies.
- Leads elicitation sessions using variety of requirements gathering methods such as interviews, documentation analysis, surveys, site visits, business models with executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts.
- Facilitates the team through the analysis of, and makes recommendations towards, complex business decisions.
- Mediates across different IT teams utilizing knowledge of IT and roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Focuses on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Demonstrates excellent listening, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Proven experience as an IT Business Analyst in a corporate environment
Passionate/Self-motivated for on-going continuous learning
Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred
Excellent organizational skills preferred
Proven delivery track record
Experience in Supply Chain or 3PL preferred
Experience with JIRA preferred
Knowledge of ERP or Order to Cash processing preferred
Experience in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methodologies preferredA Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projectsMay contribute to the development of policies and proceduresWorks on complex projects of large scopeDevelops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectivesPractice Agile and DevSecOps methods in a geographically dispersed team.Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.