Identity Access Management - SSO SME Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
What Software Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projectsMay contribute to the development of policies and proceduresWorks on complex projects of large scopeDevelops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectivesCompletes work independently receives general guidance on new projectsWork reviewed for purpose of meeting objectivesMay act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
Identity & Access Management
Role: Identity & Access Management SSO - Engineer
The role is an engineer that is responsible for the enablement and integration of Enterprise and Vendor applications into the Cardinal Health Identity Management suite of solutions. Primary focus is on integration engineering and identifying automation in the Identity and Access space. Overall scope includes services/capabilities related to Identity Management, Access Management, Privileged Access Mgt, API Security, and IOT/IDOT.
Job Duties:Responsible for working with the vendor partners, security architecture, application architecture and business stakeholders to enable and integrate applications into the Cardinal Health suite of IAM capabilities.Work with Forward engineering and stakeholders to provide solutions or address any gaps in the current implementation.Work with Product owner and stakeholders to provide solutions that will integrate with current IAM implementations.Accountable for verifying and ensuring the overall performance and stability of the applications built using the Identity and Access Management products.Responsible for mentoring and providing guidance to the other team membersSubject Matter Expert for Identity Access Management within the Integrations TeamPublish knowledge articles for application teams to effectively integrate with Identity & Access Management solutionsBuild positive working relationships with team members, peer technical teams, application teams, and customersEffective communication skills to ensure our project managers and customers are able to understand technical solutionsDemonstrate in depth knowledge of application security and risk managementSelf-motivated to identify potential areas of improvement within Identity & Access Management
Anticipated salary range: $85,300.00-$121,800.00
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
QualificationsMinimum 5+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management.Minimum 3 + years of experience leading technical integrations. Ie. Broad knowledge of network, Database, Server, Cloud computing.Minimum 3+ years of experience developing applications (java, python)Minimum 3+ years of using Identity Access Management SSO solutions (required, Okta preferred)Minimum 2+ years of using SailPoint, and/or CyberArk products (a plus)Working knowledge of DevOps required. Examples: Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Build, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Maven etc.Working knowledge of Agile development practices and SDLCProven track record of successful IAM implementations including large scale enterprise deployments.Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate actions.Organizational skills that enables one to work on several tasks simultaneously, providing management with appropriate insight into the workload and priorities.A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either: 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.