Enterprise Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Title: WaveMark Enterprise Program Manager (Trusted Advisement)
Reports to: Senior Regional Leader
Job code: M29462
Location: Oklahoma City
Last updated: 10/4/2021
WaveMark Supply Management & Workflow Solutions supports an optimized supply chain that can drive more effective patient care at the lowest operational cost. Supply Chain and clinical professionals alike gain the freedom to focus on what matters most. That includes putting patients first, increasing efficiency, and gaining new insights to enhance processes and ultimately, the patient experience.
As WaveMark grows, we are looking for forward-thinking individuals, passionate about improving healthcare and laser-focused on delivering the highest level of customer service, to join our dynamic team.
The Enterprise Program Manager is accountable for WaveMark’s success with customers at a major local IDN. As needed and appropriate, the individual may be called upon to support internal efforts and short-term projects for other customers. This position reports to the Senior Regional Leader.
- Work collaboratively with customer and internal matrixed teams, including Operations, Project Management, Customer Service, Software Engineering, Finance, and Marketing, during all phases of the customer lifecycle
- Partner with customer executives and stakeholders to drive toward optimization of the WaveMark solution, and cultivate those relationships to ensure successful, long-term customer experience culminating in contract renewal
- Lead a team of Account Managers with respect to their (a) regular customer-facing work, (b) performance against organizational goals and expectations, and (c) career development
- Advocate on customer’s behalf to ensure issues are resolved quickly and effectively
- Oversee all program planning with internal and customer teams to facilitate successful pre-implementation discussions as well as post-installation adoption
- Understand and manage complex contracts and revenue cycle for a large IDN
- Collaborate with the Sales team around WaveMark expansion opportunities within the enterprise.
- Prepare for and facilitate forthright, professional dialogue around sensitive topics; be able to identify mutually beneficial solutions for complex, unstructured problems.
- Master the full range of products/services in WaveMark and keep up with new product introductions.
- Understand how WaveMark interacts with other key healthcare systems and processes, both upstream and downstream
- Ensure customer is utilizing the WaveMark Solution to its fullest extent according to best demonstrated practices
- Articulate benefits of adoption from the clinical, supply chain, and financial perspectives
- Partner with the customer and internal team to standardize end user workflows and implement the changes successfully
- Champion customer perspectives in internal initiatives, including process improvement and new product feature design
Data & Analytics
- Build and present Quarterly Business Reviews for Enterprise, Regional, and Department level discussions culminating in collaborative goal setting and measurement of those goal, including successful ROI
- Analyze and review trending at the Enterprise, Regional, and Department level for effective visibility into customer’s data
- Identify opportunities for improved analytics and enhancements to further differentiate our solutions
QUALIFICATIONS – KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrate knowledge of hospital supply chain processes and clinical workflows
QUALIFICATIONS – EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 7 years work experience in customer service, consulting, or clinical leadership with at least 2 years of supervisory experience highly preferred
- Experience in developing people and leading diverse teams preferred
QUALIFICATIONS – SKILLS
- Ability to understand complex information and translate insights into meaningful narratives, decision points, and recommendations
WORK REQUIREMENTS:Able to travel, work with customers during project planning, implementation and on-site issue resolutionMust provide proof of and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations as required by customers to perform essential job functionsMust be local to the Oklahoma City area; the bulk of work time will be spent located in customer officesA Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either: 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.