Developer Consultant Prod Systems Analysis Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
What Commercial Technology-Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Commercial Technology-Engineering is responsible for leading the elicitation of detailed requirements from the Product Owner, other subject matter experts, and key stakeholders to define epics, features and detailed stories that are sufficient to enable efficient and predictable delivery. This team demonstrates expert elicitation practices that drive out details regarding user needs and workflow to enable effective solutions that delight users. This team maintains a strong relationship with the Product Owner, subject matter experts and key stakeholders by leveraging engineering requirements, practices and methods to define solutions to ensure products enable desired value.
QualificationsBachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience3+ years experience in related fieldProficiency in Agile development techniquesAble to co-locate with the development team or business partners/SME?s A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either: 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this level:
• Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
• May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
• Works on complex projects of large scope
• Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
• Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
• Publish data sources and workbooks, develop custom scripts, coordinate releases of data and workbooks, and perform complex technical tasks
• Support the development of a standard process for defining data requirements, managing governance, and creating BI reports and dashboards for use throughout the organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment with multiple priorities that require superior project management and decision-making capabilities
• May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
• (60%) Resolves 3PL client and customer technical problems and responding to questions in accordance to service level objectives, processes and procedures. Resolve business issues related to technologies, business objects reporting, tableau and sql coding.
o Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures.
o Resolve business issues related to technologies and perform extensive analysis and reporting.
o Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
o Respond to calls and emails from clients, customers, and internal staff in a reasonable time, following SDLC process.
o Monitor designated support queues as assigned within ServiceNow Application.
o Resolve incidents or service requests as assigned using the appropriate processes including incident management, problem management, change management and request fulfillment processes in line with team objectives.
o Document work on assigned incidents and tasks.
o Effectively communicate status on assigned incidents to clients, customers, and internal staff.
o Develop best practices and tools for service management.
• (40%) Solves 3PL client and customer information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing and implementing solutions.
o Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and staying abreast of industry standards.
o Provide support to convert ideas and business needs into meaningful report/dashboard designs and data requirements.
o Assists with the delivery of BI reporting and dashboards as directed and contribute to implementation and maintenance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to support operational efficiency.
o Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
o Maintains system protocols by writing and updating requirements.
o Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
o Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
o Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
o Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
o Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.