Consultant, FSSC Risk & Controls Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
What Quality Assurance contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality Assurance is responsible for developing and implementing a compliant and cost effective quality system that assures products and services are reliable, safe and effective.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality systems and approaches.
- Ensure accuracy of Cardinal Health’s information based on contracts/agreements and supplier product pricing in order to prevent, minimize, and/or correct errors which can include:•Financial risk – incorrect customer billing, losses for CAH•Reputational risk – customer experience•Operational risk – minimize instances of rework, investigations, and credit/rebills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the relevant regulations, standards and operating procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform investigations / root cause analysis and develop corrective actions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements and has the ability to perform gap assessments to those requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of quality concepts such as: cost of quality, analytical metrics and / or statistics, trending, quality planning, validation, CAPA and problem solving.
- Works cross-functionally and has the ability to interpret the requirements as well as educate and influence others on those requirements.
Accountabilities in Role
- Assist in leading efforts of managing and executing the Quality and SOX program including identifying, performing testing, and review of audits and SOX controls, while working with and maintaining relationships with business.
QualificationsBachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred4+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projectsMay contribute to the development of policies and proceduresWorks on complex projects of large scopeDevelops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectivesCompletes work independently receives general guidance on new projectsWork reviewed for purpose of meeting objectivesMay act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado
Anticipated salary range: $71,000 - $104,000
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.