Advisor, Procurement Enablement Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
What Global Sourcing contributes to Cardinal Health
Global Sourcing is responsible for creating and managing diverse strategic supplier partnerships that drive enterprise value with innovation, best cost and competitive advantages that benefit customers, suppliers and patients. Develops and executes strategic plans by leveraging market intelligence, industry knowledge and cross-functional collaboration. Competitive advantage is created through supplier selection and management, contract negotiation, supply chain optimization and risk mitigation.
- Drive continuous improvement through ongoing simplification and effective communication to raise awareness to performance, gaps, and opportunities.
- Assist in the development and maintaining training materials and training strategy for all procurement processes
- Facilitate curricula to onboard new procurement talent and ensure professional development and upskilling of existing procurement talent
- Maintain procurement competency model which will be utilized to assess skillsets and establish developmental plans
- Partner effectively with Procurement team and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines; communicates project status (health, forecast, issues, risks, etc.) to stakeholders in an open and honest fashion
- Support as required ad hoc needs and/or management support for VP, Procurement Operations and Director, Procurement Governance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies advanced knowledge and a understanding of concepts, principles and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projectsParticipates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goalsRecommends new practices, processes, metrics or modelsWorks on or may lead complex projects of large scope--Projects may have significant and long-term impactProvides solutions that may set precedentIndependently determines method for completion of new projectsReceived guidance on overall project objectivesActs as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado
Anticipated salary range: $56,000 - $87,000
Bonus eligible: N
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.