Advisor, Global Finance Shared Services, Revenue Recovery Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
7000 Cardinal Place
Dublin, OH 43017, US
This role will oversee and execute Admin Fee and Rebate revenue recovery activity. That includes analyzing research query outputs, to help resolve variances between fees paid and fees expected. This role also has global oversight of research planning, execution, and completion of our business partner's activity in an effort to ensure results are complete and accurate.
• Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis, guiding strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports that analyze operations and performance metrics.
• Communicate results and business impacts to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, accounting policies, systems, controls, and work streams.
• Demonstrates experience working in a transactional finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
• Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support.
• Works collaboratively to respond to non-standard requests
• Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done.
• This is a hybrid role with 1- 2 days a week in office.
AccountabilitiesLead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis, guiding strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.Oversee the design and delivery of reports that analyze operations and performance metrics.Communicate results and business impacts to both internal and external stakeholders.
QualificationsBachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience (preferred)4+ years experience in related field (preferred)Expert in office especially in Excel, SAP experience recommendedStrong data mining and analytics experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this levelApplies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projectsStrong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work with different levels and across different teams to resolve issuesable and open to learn new systems/applications to be successful in the roleMay contribute to the development of policies and proceduresWorks on complex projects of large scopeDevelops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectivesCompletes work independently; receives general guidance on new projectsWork reviewed for purpose of meeting objectivesMay act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.