Advisor, Customer Profitability and Deal Management Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
• Demonstrates knowledge of customer deal economics, financial modeling techniques, and related pricing strategies.
• Works effectively across functions such as IT, Marketing and Finance to design and implement new or enhancements to existing processes, systems, and tools.
• Communicates effectively across the organization regarding opportunities and key pricing insights.
• Market customer proposals, deal strategies, and overall Revenue Management concepts to both internal and external audiences
• Develops, communicates and monitors price recommendations and guardrails for deals and products by performing basic pricing analysis or leveraging and synthesizing advanced analytics of internal and external intelligence.
• Develops, implements and maintains pricing programs designed to enhance value.
• Support the National Markets CoT by developing deals for existing and new business opportunities
• Partners with Sales, Operations, Finance, and other key functions to create financial models for customer proposals, understand key drivers and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management.
• Performs customer and product spend analysis.
• Identifies opportunities to drive revenue growth and ensure market competitive terms.
• Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts complex analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
• Facilitates the deal approval process to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company's assets. Ensures strong controls are in place and the company's intellectual property is protected.
• Assist the contract COE team with ensuring that approved terms are incorporated into customer agreements.
• Experience should include 3+ years of work in Finance, Revenue Management, Commercial and/or Strategy roles
• Track record of achieving results and the ability to clearly identify and communicate a vision and strategy
• Success in working closely with business and sales leaders on growth strategies and introducing new approaches into the marketplace
• BA or BS required in Business, Economics, or equivalent
• Strong personal drive to excel and set an example for teams across the organization
• Personal inquisitiveness to find opportunities to enhance results
• Strong financial acumen
What is expected of you and others at this level:
• Works cohesively with team to implement best practices and strategies
• Interacts with senior management
• Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
• Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.